Sunday, September 20, 2009

Framing


So...  before any electric and plumbing can start, all of the framing has to be in place.  I'm not sure how to explain the length of time it takes to agree on floor plans, but I'll tell you that it takes a LONG time, and the more people that are involved, the harder it is.   The above plan is the master bedroom and bathroom.  I think it took 5 people about 8 hours to figure this out.  The walkway leading into the bedroom and bathroom has 2 openings that are arches like the ones in the pictures below.  I'll put some pictures of the framing up soon.


Master bathroom before...



...and after the wall was taken down.


And me on the chop saw :)

2 comments:

  1. Kristen! You're a hottie with those safety glasses and ear protection! But where's your respirator? We'll have to come for a tour soon! Good work team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Atta girl! Girls with skills are hot!

    ReplyDelete